martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Poesía del artista Carlos Páez Vilaró



"Soy millonario en soles,que atesoro celosamente en la alcancía del horizonte"  - Carlos Paez Vilaró




"I Am millionaire in suns, which I treasure, jealously guarded in the piggy bank of the horizon" - Carlos Paez Vilaro...(an English version at the bottom)



Estas palabras las escribió el artista plástico Carlos Páez Vilaró, un grande de nuestro país.


Me encanta fotografiar las puestas de sol.
Comparto tres pics de atardeceres en mi país:




Ocaso en el Puertito Don Anselmo - Piriápolis, Maldonado


Ocaso en la rambla de Montevideo 


Ocaso en la playa San Francisco - Piriápolis, Maldonado


Hermosos,

                     Eme






ENGLISH VERSION:


"I Am millionaire in suns, which I treasure, jealously guarded in the piggy bank of the horizon" - Carlos Paez Vilaro.


These words were written by the plastic artist Carlos Paez Vilaro, one of the best in our country.


I love photographing sunsets.
Share three pics of sunsets in my country.



Beautiful,


                  Eme   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario